Sun, Jun 27 | Zoom
Restorative Yoga online
A deeply relaxing session to soothe and nourish the body and nervous system. Slow, passive stretches using a bolster, chair and cushions to provide support means you can breathe, relax and release into poses. Helpful for aches and pains or stress related issues.
Time & Location
Jun 27, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
About the Event
You will need:
- A yoga mat or rug
- A chair (Dining room or kitchen chair is best)
- A bolster, (or rolled pillow wrapped in a bath towel works well. Mine measures 25cm in diameter and 60cm long).
- A cushion
- A blanket and maybe
- An eye pillow or scarf to cover your eyes
- Somewhere warm and quiet to put your mat
- Restorative yoga online£5£50£0